!!Turkish passport and credit that will distinguish you، Be with Nila
Turkey’s geographical location, rich history and beautiful nature have led to its growth and development in terms of tourist attraction and economic growth.
According to the latest announcements and statistics provided by the Central Organization of the European Union, regarding the best and most valid passports in the world, the Turkish passport is ranked 52nd among all countries; Therefore, those who have a Turkish passport can travel to 111 countries without a visa without going through the visa process and related matters.
In the following, we will briefly discuss the conditions related to visa-free travel with a Turkish passport in hand.
After receiving Turkish citizenship, applicants, like all citizens, have the right to vote.
This passport have a high international weight in terms of validity. US to receive Turkish passport and citizenship in full.
It should be noted that by buying a property in Turkey, all first-class family members can enjoy the benefits of a Turkish passport and citizenship in this country, including health insurance premiums, scholarships for excellent students, work in public and private institutions, and finally travel. Benefit without a visa.
It is worth noting that non-citizen foreign nationals, with 5 years of work experience in Turkey and the payment of insurance premiums continuously and without delay, as well as paying taxes, can apply for Turkish citizenship with a work permit, although To start working in Turkey, you need to get a work permit in Turkey.
Another way to obtain a Turkish passport is to marry a Turkish citizen. After 3 years from the date of marriage, the Turkish Population and Municipal Administration, during initial local and legal investigations, proves that the marriage is not formal, and requests and initial documents related to receiving Will set up a Turkish passport. It should be noted that any evidence that the marriage is not proven to be real can delay the citizenship process.
We mentioned earlier that in order to obtain a Turkish passport, you must be a Turkish citizen, with the following documents:
Turkey’s new investment law is based on the law that applicants and investors can obtain a Turkish passport while investing $ 500,000 for 3 years in reputable banks, receive a passport by investing in Banks will also include the first-degree family of the investor (spouse, children under 18).
It should be noted that citizenship is a lifelong investment for all family members through investment, and applicants can enjoy all the facilities of this country (education, treatment, work).
1. The purchase of the property must be done in cash.
2. The relevant property has no debts or loans.
3. You can buy several properties, but you should note that the value of the purchased properties is not less than $ 250,000.
4. The certified form must be attached to the documents.
5. The property registration rules state that the previous three buyers must not be foreign nationals, otherwise they will be disqualified.
It is worth mentioning that the process of buying a house in Turkey and collecting the relevant documents will take about 2-3 months. During this process, you need to know that any forgery of a document or document can completely deny you a Turkish passport and lead to your deportation to the country of origin.
1. All applicants must be over 18 years of age. Those under 18 must apply for a Turkish passport through their parent or legal guardian if their parents are not alive.
2. He must not engage in any illegal activities from the moment he enters Turkey
3. Has paid taxes and related expenses and has no debts in organs, organizations, banks and institutions
For more information, contact Nila’s experienced consultants and experts.
Send your email